WLR Eve ET is an 81% Limousin black and polled heifer that has captured everyone’s attention who have seen her. She is daughter of MAGS WLR Usual Suspect 538U. He is the once Triple Crown winning bull for Wies and Magness. He won for a good reason….he is super big footed, sound and soft in his pasterns and very long bodied. He is one of the breed’s top red, homozygous polled purebred herd sires that continue to sire excellence. When he was being shown he dominated the show ring at the following shows ...
• 2010 American Royal Grand Champion Bull
• 2010 North American International Livestock Exposition Reserve Grand Champion Bull
• 2011 National Western Stock Show Grand Champion Bull
• 2010 Moe Gold Medal Purebred Show Bull of the Year and Triple Crown Winner
• 2010 Missouri Limousin Field Day, Ozark Empire, Missouri State Fair, and All-American Futurity Grand Champion Bull
• 2010 All-American Limousin Futurity Supreme Champion Bull
• 2009 Tulsa State Fair Grand Champion Bull
• 2009 Ozark Empire, Missouri State Fair, Iowa State Fair, and American Royal Reserve Grand Champion Bull
• 2009 All-American Futurity, North American International Livestock Expo and National Western
This young heifer's dam is ELCX Christy. She is partnership donor with Wies and Edwards Land & Cattle Co. Listed here are her accomplishments when she was shown;
• 2014 Southeast Summer Classic Grand Champion Female
• 2014 American Royal Show Division Champion Female
• 2014 All-American Futurity Division IV Champion Female
2014 NAILE Division Champion Female
• 2015 All-American Futurity Grand Champion Cow-Calf pair
Her sire is the once All American Futurity Supreme Champion Bull MAGS Xyloid, a son of DHVO Deuce from the deceased BOHI Rhonda 314R. He is the leading herd sire in the Edwards Land & Cattle Co. program.
Her dam is AUTO Christy 8889R, the breed leading donor for ELCX and our good friends at Milam Cattle Co., Olmstead, KY. Andrew Milam showed a daughter of Christy and maternal sister to this heifer to AUTO Christy 260Z, AUTO Mornin to win reserve grand champion female of the 2012 National Junior Heifer show. This show heifer prospect is one of the top heifers from the consistent Wies Limousin embryo transplant program.